Included in Regular Registration Package:
- Shop Hop on Thursday, April 16th 2015 9:00am to 3:00pm (lunch is not provided)
- Open Social on Thursday night, April 16th, 2015 7:00pm
- Classes with Latifah Saafir of The Quilt Engineer and Rita Hodge of Red Pepper Quilts
- Lunches on Friday & Saturday
- Access to Sewtopia’s Sewing Lounge after classes Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Swaps and Challenges (if you choose to participate)
Included in the regular registration fee attendees will have the opportunity to take classes on Friday, April 17th, 2015 and Saturday, April 18th, 2015. Classes will begin at 9am to 4pm with a break in the middle for lunch. Lunches will be provided.
Latifah Saafir of the Quilt Engineer will be teaching one of her new quilt patterns called Molehills. You will be learning curved piecing and a relaxed version of foundation paper piecing.
Rita Hodge of Red Pepper Quilts will be teaching you how to make her Kansas Dugout Mini Quilt. This block is a traditional patchwork block but there’s no triangles and only squares. She’s show how to accurately do Y-seams (inset seams).