23 Mar Japanese Charm Swap!
Bunny’s Designs is a online store based out of Austin, Texas that started in 2007. The shop specializes in Japanese Import Fabric, notions, toys, and gifts. The owner, Angela Milliman is fun loving and cares about each package that leaves her shop. Angela and her staff stride for excellent customer service and fast shipping.
Sewtopia and Bunny Designs are teaming up to offering a chance to participate in a Charm Swap. Each person that’s participating in the swap buys a one yard of fabric from Bunny’s Designs. Her team will cut up the yard into (56) 5×5 charms and sort them. If you’re attending our Denver event, then your charm pack will be available at the time of check in. If you’re NOT attending – don’t worry, Bunny will ship them directly to you.
PLEASE READ over the rules!!!!
- Fill out registration form – once the 56 openings are filled, Sewtopia will close the swap.
- There will be only 56 openings
- You will receive an email confirmation within 24 hours after the form is filled out
- Registration for the swap will close once filled or by the 4.10.17
- Once confirmed, Purchase 1 yard of Japanese fabric from Bunny’s Design store. She’s got a great selection of Japanese fabric and is also providing a 20% off discount.
- Bunny’s Designs will cut and sort the charms for you!
- Please do not select clearance or destash fabric for the swap
- You can purchase additional fabric or notions using the 20% discount and if you’re attending your order will be delivered to the event.
- DEADLINE TO ORDER: 4.10.17 | Suggest buying after confirmation email is received.
- If you’re attending Sewtopia Denver use this promo code: SewtopiaHappy expires 4.10.17 at midnight.
- If you’re NOT attending Sewtopia Austin use this promo code: SewtopiaSad expires 4.10.17 at midnight.
- For non-Sewtopia attendees charms and orders will ship to your address listed on your etsy account by 4.22.17 or earlier.
CHARM SWAP CLOSED – THANK YOU!